01 December 2009

My Shoulder Rig...

My shoulder rig fabrication is underway! I've contacted a guy who said he would make me the shoulder rig (harness, basically) for $20.00 and another gentleman who said he would make me the holster for $35. So, for $55.00, I'll have a custom made concealed carry rig that will rival anything you can buy commercially! I have to get the measurements (not easy to do with a metal tape measure, must get a tailors tape measure) and work out the holster arrangements, (custom made may mean sending my weapon to the guy, unless he happens to have a Ruger P95 just laying around... I've gotten just a preliminary email from him, so I'll be posting more when I know more.)

I must say, this is quite exciting. Even though I had to reschedule my CPL class to the 19th of December due to work, I'm happy! I am so ready for this.


I'm going out shooting with JR tomorrow at FSC, hope he doesn't get sidetracked again. I'm not sure what he is bringing to the range, but I know he has a .45. I'll post pics.












No comments:

Post a Comment